Henny Penny 4 Head Pressure Fryer Computron 8000E
Henny Penny first introduced pressure frying to the food service industry 50 years ago. Today Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation. Key Features Patented lid design engages pressure seal to create 12 PSI of...
Contact Us For Details
Henny Penny first introduced pressure frying to the food service industry 50 years ago. Today Henny Penny pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation.
- Patented lid design engages pressure seal to create 12 PSI of pressure in the fry pot
Controlled low pressure enables you to cook faster at lower temperatures. Pressure seals in food moisture while also preventing absorption of oil into the food product.
- 8000 Computron Controller with 10 programmable cycles, complete with idle modes and melt cycles
Easily programmable times, temperatures and profiles for specific products. Simple one touch cooking reduces operator error and promotes a consistent output. Idle mode and melt cycle saves time, energy and extends oil life. Melt mode also helps to prevent oil scorching during daily start up.
- Built in filtration system filters and returns hot oil for immediate use
3 to 4 minute fast and simple automated filtration cycle, which helps to encourage proper filtration practise that maintains product quality and extends oil life.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rectangular fry pot with a 7 year warranty
Rectangular fry pot promotes oil turbulence for constant temperatures and consistent cooking of product.
- Delivered, installed, commissioned and programmed, free of Charge!
All Henny Penny pressure fryers are installed, commissioned and programmed by our own Henny Penny trained engineers, free of charge! Guaranteeing you a perfect machine and fried chicken from day one!
- 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
|MODEL||W x D x H||GAS||ELECTRICITY||WEIGHT|
|8000E||486 x 968 x 1219mm||N/A||13.5kW / 18.8A (400V/3PH)||148kg|