Barbeque King Electric Pressure Fryer LPF-F
BKI Electric Pressure Fryer - Manual
Designed for simple, safe, economical operation, BKI's electric pressure fryers enhance fried food operations and increase food quality.
Controlled low pressure-cooking delivers moist, tender fried food with a 30% longer holding capability. Patented "Quick-Connect" filtration system improves operations through a fail-safe allignment feature, while the built-in cold zone collects breading "fall-off" to extend shortening life for a substantial savings.
Highest quality construction stands up to heavy use. Exceptional pricing make the BKI electric pressure fryer the profitable, value choice for any retail or catering business.
This model is equivalent to the Henny Penny 8000
- Floorstanding 22.7 litres pressure fryer
- Will hold approx 7kg of product
- Inbuilt filtration with patented "Quick-Disconnect" makes filtering quick and safe
- Easy lighting with "Instant-On" electric ignition - burners only come on when needed reducing energy consumption
- Built in Cool Zone collectes surplus breading to allow easier cleaning
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Fitted with Lid interlock safety design
- Fitted with High-Pressure release valve
- Castors for easy mobility
- 1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Dimensions - 1363h x 470w x 1035d
Power - 415v / 3 phase / 13.5kw
Capacity - 15.9kg (35lbs) liquid oil